Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Weekly Progress - Wrapping up 2012

There were 30 weeks of renovations in 2012 for us.  Here's a pictorial recap of what we did this past year.  I didn't do a really good job with the before and after pictures so use your imagination!

living room :: still have some work to do here but we made a lot of progress this year.


I don't know what I did with the before pictures of the living room from the other angles... one of my goals for 2013 is better picture organization.


kitchen :: my favorite reno.  


bedroom :: Again, I forgot to take a before picture before we started painting the walls... (it was brown and pink room)


I don't have before/after pictures for the other rooms because we didn't really do anything in these rooms yet...  

office :: we're going to hit this room hard this year because as much as I love the couch and the bed, I really need my desk to work


spare room :: this is mainly the "dump" room.  good luck cleaning this out... haha


bathroom :: that hole in the wall where the medicine cabinet used to be has stumped me.


Starting 2013, I won't be posting weekly progresses anymore.  I discovered that there are some weeks I just do not want to work on the house.    Instead, I've been getting the itch to start scrapbooking again.  =)  I am really excited about this year.  I am also moving this blog to Carol Drive.  I've been working on my html & css skills.  See you over there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment